PDA

View Full Version : Wiring diagrams

zerobudget S10
03-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Well, I've probably already posted this before, but if anyone needs a wiring diagram, let me know.

I'll need;

Year
Make
Model
Email address (post or pm)

and in some cases, engine code and body code.

Describing the problem will only help me find the proper diagram sooner.

Keep in mind that I'm a busy guy, so if you don't get a response right away you might have to be patient. :)

Can a mod sticky this so it doesn't get logged way back in the posts?

EDIT: I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO WIRING DIAGRAMS. SORRY GUYS.

zerobudget S10
03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
oh sure, where's the mods now huh? :p

jonesa4
03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
i need to know which stereo wires are what in my 99 s-10 2wd. 2.2L 5sp?

88Jimmy
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Routes for vaccum lines for a 1988 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2door 2wd 2.8L V6 Auto with dummy lights in the dash instead of gauges.

Also, my interior lights stay ON if I put a bulb in them. I've installed new; headlight switch, dimmer switch, door jamb switches (driver/passenger).

zerobudget S10
03-05-2010, 09:59 AM
i need to know which stereo wires are what in my 99 s-10 2wd. 2.2L 5sp?

email address?

i have the diagram for you now.

zerobudget S10
03-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Routes for vaccum lines for a 1988 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2door 2wd 2.8L V6 Auto with dummy lights in the dash instead of gauges.

Also, my interior lights stay ON if I put a bulb in them. I've installed new; headlight switch, dimmer switch, door jamb switches (driver/passenger).

only vacuum diagram i can find is for the trans. i searched two different databases and had minimal luck.

as for the wiring diagram, nothing on either site. :(

if you still want the trans vacuum diagram, post/pm your email

kwilliams14
03-14-2010, 07:21 PM
i have a 1987 chevy s10 2wd 5 speed.. when i turn the key on i get no power to anything fuel pump, nothing.. need some kind of diagram for ignition wiring and all the wiring around the steering column...

zerobudget S10
03-14-2010, 07:22 PM
alright, give me a few

need your email address as well, you can pm me if you like

s10Draygo
04-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Do you have the wiring diagrams for the IAC and TPS for a 2000 S10 4.3l 2wd Multi port injection (CSEFI)?
There is a high idle and im still diagnosing.

ken4d
04-03-2010, 07:19 PM
i need the wiring for inside the distributor to coil and or pic of the routing plz manual trans

dummyface
04-03-2010, 07:29 PM
i need the wiring diagram for my life... year-1985 make-dude.. model- yeah fuckin right..

problem i unno but its a problem..

lol sorry a bit bored

dummyface
04-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, I've probably already posted this before, but if anyone needs a wiring diagram, let me know.

I'll need;

Year
Make
Model
Email address (post or pm)

and in some cases, engine code and body code.

Describing the problem will only help me find the proper diagram sooner.

Keep in mind that I'm a busy guy, so if you don't get a response right away you might have to be patient. :)

Can a mod sticky this so it doesn't get logged way back in the posts?

1991 GMC Sonoma SLX.. i need the wiring diagram for the stock cluster.. (not digital) i need the damned sending unit wire lol.. otherwise ill have to hardwire it from the tank forward lol.. just post here or send to jerry_leedom@hotmail.com

zerobudget S10
04-13-2010, 06:35 PM
i'm sorry guys, i'm extremely busy with school right now so i don't have time.

exams are in a couple of weeks and i have a lot of work to do before then. will help you all out in a couple weeks time.

sorry again.

zerobudget S10
05-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Alright, I'm looking for the people who requested wiring diagrams.

If you sent me a pm or asked in this/another thread, ask me again here.

I don't recall who asked for info so if you still need it, post it here.

- Year
- Make
- Model
- Engine
- Manual/Auto
- Description of problem

edit: keep in mind that i cannot find everything. if my sites don't list a diagram for you, you're SOL :D

chau8238
05-18-2010, 12:39 PM
What databases are you using? And are you saving the diagrams as PDF's?

chau8238
05-18-2010, 12:46 PM
If anyone needs wiring diagrams, read this from s10forum.com.

OR CLICK THERE>> WIRING DIAGRAMS! (http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9SEfFECXSWXYjg4OTA1YzktYjgzYy00NmEyLTg3Y zMtYThiODIzMTRhNzdh&hl=en)

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f62/if-you-need-wiring-diagrams-408087/
1994 2.2, 5 sp, 3.73 rear, factory base (not anymore) model with options (LS). 126,XXX miles.

Kettering Univeristy and National Oilwell Varco

If you need wiring diagrams, click below or email me. phillip.chauvaux@yahoo.com
click there>>Wiring Diagrams and Misc. Repair<<click there
WTB: 3" or 3.5" Lift Spindles.

If you want a wiring diagram, I need from you:

***Email***

*Year*

*Model* (blazer, s10, jimmy...etc)

That is all I need, I will send an email with all of the wiring diagrams for that year, it will include both engines (if applicable) and trannys regardless of which one you have. These diagrams are from Mitchell's online database.

You can email me at phillip.chauvaux@yahoo.com for a faster response.

dummyface
05-18-2010, 01:11 PM
should have made a new thread.. instead of taking over Zeros thread.. as he has been helping alot of us out for a good long time..

also kinda a waste of time to "CLICK HERE" when you dont really have shit for a 1st gen s10.. (oh and your years start at 1983.. where is the 1982?)

chau8238
05-18-2010, 01:48 PM
should have made a new thread.. instead of taking over Zeros thread.. as he has been helping alot of us out for a good long time..

also kinda a waste of time to "CLICK HERE" when you dont really have shit for a 1st gen s10.. (oh and your years start at 1983.. where is the 1982?)

Because I was just trying to help people out since he said he'd be busy next couple of weeks. And the online thing is updated as people ask for wiring diagrams. I've never had anyone need an 82 yet, so I don't have it. And what's your problem? Just trying to help people out.

88Jimmy
05-18-2010, 01:50 PM
He's trying to help us out...

Why must you guys complain when he's doing us a favor by giving us access to more information that we didn't have.

Quit being so negative about everything and pulling everything apart when he's only trying to be nice and help us.

dummyface
05-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Because I was just trying to help people out since he said he'd be busy next couple of weeks. And the online thing is updated as people ask for wiring diagrams. I've never had anyone need an 82 yet, so I don't have it. And what's your problem? Just trying to help people out.

i dont really have a problem.. i can understand trying to help people out.. but you really shoulda made a new thread or talked it over with Zero before hijacking lol

88Jimmy
05-18-2010, 01:51 PM
chau, thanks for giving us this database of information. I saw a few diagrams I'm gonna be able to use in my 88 S-15 Jimmy that aren't in the Chilton's manual.

dummyface
05-18-2010, 01:53 PM
yeah i do come off rather ignorant at times.. but really.. with a "setup" database..

it woulda been way better off in the "members how to section"
and maybe sticky'd later

rather than in someone elses thread..

chau8238
05-18-2010, 01:59 PM
If a mod/admin could remove my posts, #16, that'd be appreciated.

As for the "setup" database, i Made it on MY time, that took several hours to get like that. And I made it because sometimes people need common wiring diagrams instantly, well, as zero and I both know, it may be awhile for us to email you back. So this way, if they are already on there, you CAN get the diagrams right then and there. I'm sorry I hijacked his thread, didn't really see it as that, just a second source for information.

I mean, I've only been sending out diagrams since the beginning of 2008. So it's not like most of the requested diagrams are second gens, and most first gens use the SAME wiring diagrams.

dummyface
05-18-2010, 02:01 PM
no point in removing it.. again i know im an ass at times..

i really do think you should setup in the member how to section tho.. just so it is indeed there for ref.

sometimes we do need things and zero is busy alot with school.. nothing wrong with "extra" info when we need it.. i been there before.. ended up having to find it myself

chevyracer1988
12-19-2010, 06:21 PM
i just baught a 88 s10 2.5 5 spd and the tail lights dont work or front turn sgnals and when i press on the brake the dash lights lite up and the high beems (this is without key in ignition) idk even where to start looking for problems

92xcab
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
I would first look at the bulbs to see if the proper ones are installed. Then look at your grounds.

1973krys
03-02-2011, 12:10 PM
94 s10 cpi computer and engine wiring, ktreinhart2000@yahoo.com

1fastscouter
03-16-2011, 04:17 PM
i have a few questions for you guys, i have a 94 x-cab 4.3 auto 2x, my dash and marker lights have gone out, i have replaced the fuse and checked my grounds but keep blowing fuses at the same time my cockpit floor light has come on and will not go out. i have changed out both light switches(the on/off and separate rheostat) and still have the problem. any idea? my other question is i am trying to get an overhead console to work in this truck which diagrams do i need to use to get the temp unit to work? i have the sensor for out behind the grill. the light thing bothers me more than getting the sensor deal to work. thanks guys